- Support Brand and communications manager in analyzing the market, customers, and competitive trends to formulate marketing strategies to grow the Rajadamnern World Series (RWS) into a World Class Muay Thai program
- Create, present, and enact marketing ideas to meet all brand objectives. Able to come up with brand strategy & action plan to grow RWS into a leading combat sports program in the international landscape
- Develop a deep understanding of product, market, and customers in order to be able to oversee marketing campaigns, activation mechanics, and media usage within the brand’s umbrella
- Support in managing and tracking budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs
- Understand marketing performance metrics (i.e. views, reach, eyeballs etc.) and able to provide insights to help improve brand further
- Ensure execution excellency of all brand campaigns
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing, brand management, or strategic planning in FMCGs is preferred
- Have a keen interest in combat sports and in passion for creating a new product for the international market
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with the entire marketing mix – you have a good knowledge of how and when to leverage different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for brand activation
- Results-oriented and data-driven: able to utilize data in forming innovative and interesting ideas into impactful marketing campaign execution
- Resourceful and creative: Knack for identifying great marketing creative. You work well with creative people, knowing how they need to be briefed and managed in order to deliver the most impactful creative work.
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.